Animal - Whispers
Promoting better communication between people and their companion animals
Give your pets the power to communicate their problems
and give you accurate insights into what your pet is trying to communicate.
Would you like to know what your animal is thinking, or why they do some of the things that they do? Would you like to know if your animal is happy and if it has any needs or desires that are not being met?
What is Animal Communication?
Animal communication, or pet communication, is a form of focused mental telepathy with an intention to communicate human to animal.
Animal communication is really the remembering how to communicate without words, in a very direct way, soul to soul with our animal friends.
Telepathic communication can manifest in many ways. Animals can send visual images, feelings, thoughts, ideas and sensations as communications. Sometimes these communications have words; sometimes they are just accompanied by a strong sense of how they fit together to form the communication. Animals are capable of communicating very complicated and deep ideas and feelings, and many communicate with great elegance
Animal communication has no geographic boundaries or species.
Why try animal communication?
- Open the lines of communication
- Understand physical illnesses and injuries
- Check in and see if they have an messages for you or have any requests.
- Understand each other when the animal's behavior is puzzling or seems inappropriate;
- Communicate with each other as an animal nears transition and after they have made a transition from this world.
A consultation is an opportunity for you and your animal to better understand each other, creating a deeper bond or better partnership .
Laura has developed a unique system of Intuitive skill which combines Animal Communication and Medical Intuitive abilities.
* Disclaimer-Please note that Reiki, and other healing modalities, are not meant to replace medical advice, care and treatment. Rather, they work in conjunction with medical treatments to facilitate the body’s own, natural healing process. Please continue to consult your veterinarian for any symptoms, illnesses or injuries. If your pet is sick or injured seek veterinary attention immediately!